Tuesday, April 26, 2016

My YouTube story - Mediocre Monday

My YouTube story - Mediocre Monday

It began in the last months of 2014 when i started this channel; Mediocre Monday, just for fun. I uploaded some random and funny videos and watched other video's.
When watching random video's that seemed interesting, i came across video's about 9/11 saying it was an inside job. I have had doubts about the mainstream media story for a long time, but after investigating a lot on this subject, i'm convinced about this event being planned long before, and we have been lied to by the media. 
Because of this i asked God to reveal the truth to me and show it. Than a very interesting time began with a lot of research for months. I began to question and test many things that have been told to us. To see if it was actually true or not. I came across many subjects after investigating 9/11. A couple of these things were: the assassination of JFK, Apollo moon landings, the Illuminati, symbolism and controlled media. I even began to question my own beliefs.
At last i came to the subject flat earth, this sounded very strange and made not much sense when i thought about this idea, but after i have seen a video of someone claiming that there were no real pictures of the whole globe, and that satellites were not real i really started investigating the subject and i found that there were already some people making video's about this. I looked at evidence of the flat earth and how you can proof this. I tried to find something to prove the globe, but i could not do this without looking at what nasa says is real. I started to see all the lies of nasa and how they make the illusion of zero gravity, the few images of te whole earth from nasa are just composite images, they even say this on their own website.
After finding a lot of truth in these subjects i started to make video's about it, this is to make people aware of it and to share information.
I want to do this from a biblical perspective, because what is described in the word of God is the greatest truth that can be found. And it is clear to me that the enemy will do anything to deceive people and keep them away from the Bible and the truth.
I pray and hope that many people will start to see and will read the Bible themselves and start to see and believe the truth of the Bible and Jesus Christ, our Lord and savior. 
Because the truth will set you free.
I wish you the best, and good luck in researching for truth.
- Prove all things, hold fast that which is good.
Link to my YouTube channel: Mediocre Monday
- Mediocre Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment